1. DOES INNER.EU SHIP TO ASIA / NORTH AMERICA / AUSTRALIA / SOUTH AMERICA / AFRICA?
Yes, INNER.EU ships to Asia / North America / South America / Australia / Africa with DHL Express. Shipments to countries outside the European Union are exempt from VAT tax. INNER.EU reminds customers that the prices published on the website do not include the VAT tax. Shipments to countries outside EU are subject to duty and tax fees, according to the customs regulations in force on the shipping country of origin; these fees are to be paid by customers.
2. WHAT DO DDU AND DDP STAND FOR?
DDP and DDU are the two ways INNER.EU can process shipments to countries outside EU. DDP stands for Delivery Duty Paid. Countries eligible for a DDP shipment are: Japan, Republic of Korea, Switzerland, United States of America. DDU means Delivery Duty Unpaid and is applied on all the countries outside EU except for the above-written countries – CH, KR, JP, US. Shipments are subject to import duties, local taxes and customs fees. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of customers.
3. HOW CAN I RECEIVE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION REGARDING SALES, EVENTS AND YOUR LATEST COLLECTIONS?
INNER.EU invites you to subscribe to our newsletter. You will then receive emails regarding all the latest sales, promotions, events and everything regarding INNER.EU.
4. I AM A NEW CLIENT AND I PLACED AN ORDER SOME DAYS AGO. WHEN WILL IT BE SHIPPED?
INNER.EU reminds that for each new customers’ transaction, INNER.EU reserves the right to contact the bank and verify the transaction related to the order. This check may cause delay in the order processing. The order will be shipped right after we receive the final feedback from the bank.
5. DUTY AND TAX FEES ARE VERY HIGH IN MY COUNTRY. CAN INNER.EU WRITE A LOWER AMOUNT ON THE INVOICE OR DECLARE THE ITEMS AS A GIFT?
INNER.EU informs that INNER.EU cannot and will not write a lower value or declare the items purchased as a gift. According to the current regulations of trade and commerce, orders of INNER.EU are to be shipped with the official invoice declaring the value of each item.
6. PRICES ON THE WEB SITE ARE IN EURO. HOW CAN I CONVERT THOSE PRICES INTO MY CURRENCY?
INNER.EU shows prices in Euro currency (EUR). Also, for some countries, INNER.EU provides prices in the local currency to let customers better understand the final price of each item. These prices are to be deemed as merely indicative, as INNER.EU will issue invoices with EUR currency (except for United States of America and United Kingdom).
7. I SAW AN ITEM YESTERDAY ON LINE AND TODAY IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYMORE. IS THE ITEM STILL AVAILABLE?
No, if the item does not appear online, it means that it was purchased in the past 24 hours, and it is no longer available.
8. IF THE ITEM DOES NOT APPEAR ON YOUR WEB SITE. DO YOU STILL HAVE IT IN STORE?
No, INNER.EU shares the stockroom availability with the store. This means that if the item does not appear online, it is also sold out in store.
9. I SAW AN ITEM THAT SAYS "IN ARRIVAL BY". CAN I ORDER THE ITEM? WHEN WILL I BE CHARGED?
Yes, you can place the order with the pre-orderable items. These items are not yet in stock, their delivery date is written on each item’s page, after the writing “In arrival by”. When you place such orders, you will have to pay the amount at the checkout page, and the amount paid will be settled the next available working day. A deposit invoice will be issued, and the shipment will be later processed by the deadline set.
10. I JUST PLACED AN ORDER WITH SALES ITEMS. WHAT PRICE WILL APPEAR ON MY INVOICE, THE ORIGINAL VALUE OF THE ITEMS OR THE DISCOUNTED PRICE?
INNER.EU will always write the final amount paid for each item, the price of sales items shown on the invoice will be the discounted price.
11. I DO NOT FEEL LIKE USING MY CREDIT CARD FOR ONLINE PURCHASES. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF PAYMENT?
Yes, if you do not have a credit card or, for security reasons, wish not to use the credit, you can choose bank transfer as alternative payment method. In the order confirmation, you will find all the necessary information to complete the payment. Please provide proof of payment within 48 working hours via email or via fax.
12. THE ITEM IS FAULTY/I RECEIVED THE WRONG MERCHANDISE. HOW DO I RETURN THE ITEM?
In the event that there is a defect or an error in the order, you should write to [email protected]. You will be given specific return instructions on how to return the item. All the costs involving shipping costs and import duty and tax fees will be paid by INNER.EU. INNER.EU will also take care of the shipping costs to send the correct/repaired item.